Rice of Newgounds Rice of Newgounds

LOLZ

HAHAHA, China. Intresting track, kinda wierd, but cool.

-The show- -The show-

Best song ever

That might be a stretch, but this is such a cool loop. Great work.

Hey There Delilah Suck My Dick Hey There Delilah Suck My Dick

Much better than the original

Hilarious, and like I said, a great version of an otherwise shitty, pussy song.

Pink Shotglasses Pink Shotglasses

Awesome

I love the chilled feel too it, and the guitar solo. Great work.

_-={Endearing Blaze}=-_ _-={Endearing Blaze}=-_

Very well done, creative

I love the individual instuments, but how they blend together to make the ambience is what makes this track so good. Very creative, ominous, and cool. Keep up the good work

MaestroRage responds:

I was actually a little afraid that having any kind of melody would defeat the purpose of ambiance, though I realized later that having it too boring with little to no modification would only damage it's usefulness as well. I'm glad you liked it, and that you found the collective groups to be useful and subtle.

Thank you for the review!

Tim 5 Mellow Mix Tim 5 Mellow Mix

Very cool, solid track

Sounds very intresting and cool when you listen to it closely, but unfortunatley, like most techno-synth type stuff, it isn't really a great song. Let me explain, synthy type music, for me at least, is really cool to just have playing in the background, but it isn't as good to normally listen to. But still, an awesone reworking of a catchy track, good work.

Exposing The Weak Bitch (Rmx) Exposing The Weak Bitch (Rmx)

Wow, clever and funny

A great remix chorus and some clever wordplay during the verses. Nice to see songs like this...reminds me of 90s rap. Great work!

Four Fucking Chords Four Fucking Chords

Wow, really good

When I opened this page up, I figured this would be some stupid repetative metal song, but this is a great tune. The chords, all four of them, sound great and the melody is excelent too. Is that you singing, because that is some excellent singing. I hope you're in a band because otherwise thats wasted talent. Well done

Gunshy responds:

thanks. thanks. yes it's me singing. no, i have no band, which blows.

MarioRemix_YoshiTheme MarioRemix_YoshiTheme

An excellent remix

The intruments are all great in this classic tune, especially the drums. Keep it up~

TommyVF responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

>T

Castle Crashers The Crusade Castle Crashers The Crusade

Its pretty good

Since you gave me a "tough" review, I feel inclinded to do the same (no hard feelings though). Overall, the song is a good metal loop, and the solo is fucking epic, but I couldn't really see it becoming the theme song because it's just a shredding metal guitar. The beginning is also kinda mucky and not that great, but the guitar solo has an excellent sound to it. Keep up the good work~

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well, as typed in the description...this is something for a boss battle, not a theme. I do also understand that my review may be a little harsh but I intend to give honest reviews, even if they are a little uncomfortable. The beginning was timed for the looped. Listen to the tune for 2 times in a row. It loops perfectly then. I also don't think this will make it in the final, since many good submissions were entered in this contest.

All in all it's just a matter of taste, like always, so I get your pointers. Thanks for checking it out!